MacOs Software Developer
Our client the next-gen cybersecurity company that millions worldwide trust. The company’s flagship product combines advanced heuristic threat detection with signatureless technologies to detect and stop a cyberattack before damage occurs.
What You'll Do:
- Develop new and exciting products in the fight against malware.
- Build cutting edge Enterprise grade endpoint protection for MacOS.
- Play a key role in designing and developing tools to support all the initiatives.
- Collect and process data and metrics to track emerging threats so we can keep one step ahead of the bad guys.
- Support your fellow developers; proactively communicate, document, unit-test, and peer review.
- Work collaboratively and effectively with a range of people in an Agile environment.
- Create superior results while building new skills.
- Work as a part of team to ensure everyone meets their goals.
Skills You'll Need to Have:
- Understanding of Object-Oriented development practices.
- Experience with MacOS.
- Ability to work on a high-performance team in a high-tech startup or startup-like environment.
- Working knowledge of Swift and/or Objective-c coding languages.
Skills Nice to Have:
- Experience working with kernel extensions or system extensions.
- Degree in Computer Science
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to do something great for yourself and the world.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- Stocked kitchen with healthy (and some unhealthy) drinks, snacks, fruit and lunch options.
- A company who enjoys having fun; holiday and summer parties, sporting events and lots of other great stuff