Our client is a Swedish bank that provides online financial services such as payment solutions for online storefronts, direct payments, post purchase payments and more. Their core service is to assume stores' claims for payments and handle customer payments, thus eliminating the risk for seller and buyer.The company has more than 2500 employees, most of them working at the headquarters in Stockholm.
Working in small highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports our client and his customers. Our client optimise for quality, flow, fast feedback and time to market. To do this we focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
Some of the technologies you'll get to work with;
- React/React Native
You should have:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with API and product development
- Passion for writing clean and testable code
- Experience with Agile/XP practices (Pairing, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery).
- Great market salary (determined by experience and results)
- Relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here.
- An investment in your health.
- Healthcare insurance
- Life insurance
- Occupation Injury insurance
- 30 vacation days
- Good opportunities for professional growth