Senior Python developer
Our client is a technology company that designs and develops digital music products and services.
What You Will Be Doing
As part of the engineering team, you will work side by side with the operations team in order to offer the best user experience to our clients and develop creative solutions to satisfy their business needs.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Participating in the design and planning of a brand new platform to deal with ownership metadata of millions of sound recordings.
Coding, testing, documenting and maintaining the platform.
All About You
- Proficiency in Python.
- Have worked with open source web application frameworks such as Django or Flask and relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Linux and Git experience.
- Experience with software design life cycle and best practices (Code Reviews, Testing).
- Enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, with the ability to learn independently.
-Experience designing and developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with non-relational databases: Mongo, Elasticsearch.
- Experience with AWS.
- Have an interest in front-end development.
- Bachelor´ degree in Computer Science, Telecom Engineering, Audio Visual Engineering or similar
- Relocation package. This includes full visa sponsorship for you and any family member moving with you, covering your journey out here.
- Flexibility on working hours and home office.
- Free coffee, fruit, language classes and online courses.
- Free snacks, beers and jam sessions on Friday afternoons.
- Becoming part of a young and international team based in Barcelona obsessed with bettering the music industry.